Fundraising (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"This is a win for the community" - Cynthia Duncan - Director of Advocacy, CureSearch

House Subcommittee on Defense Appropriations includes $5 million earmarked for CureSearch for Childhood Cancer On Monday, July 26, 2010, th…

Started by AJs Dad

1 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Amy Bucher

Childhood Brain Tumor Foundation 5k Walk/Run/Kids' Run in Chevy Chase, MD

Hi -For families in the DC area - I want to let you know about an upcoming 5k walk/run/kids' run to benefit childhood brain tumor research.…

Started by Jaime Banks

2 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Jaime Banks

The Neuroblastoma Alliance Contributes Over $350,000 to Benefit Pediatric Cancer Research and Clinical Trials in the First Half of 2010

The Neuroblastoma Alliance Contributes Over $350,000 to Benefit Pediatric Cancer Research and Clinical Trials in the First Half of 20…

Started by AJs Dad

0 Jun 24, 2010

Sabres' Miller receives NHL Foundation Player Award

The National Hockey League Foundation today announced that Buffalo Sabres goaltender Ryan Miller is the recipient of the 12th Annual NHL Fo…

Started by AJs Dad

0 Jun 24, 2010

St Baldricks reachs $20 million in June 2010

The St. Baldrick’s Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to raising money to fund pediatric cancer research, has already raised $2…

Started by AJs Dad

0 Jun 24, 2010

Help me name my CureSearch Walk team....

I need some help.  I'm ready to register a team for the new Denver Milestones walk for CureSearch but I'm just having a heck of a time comi…

Started by Peggy

0 Jun 10, 2010

SIX FLAGS FRIENDS CONTINUES THE FIGHT AGAINST PEDIATRIC CANCER

SIX FLAGS FRIENDS CONTINUES THE FIGHT AGAINST PEDIATRIC CANCER"A WALK IN THE PARK" RETURNS TO SIX FLAGS JUNE 5 - JULY 17 FOR THIRD ANNUAL E…

Started by AJs Dad

0 May 26, 2010

Lemonade Days, 2010

From our friends at Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.  Lemonade Season is quickly approaching! Here's an easy way to see all of the events…

Started by AJs Dad

0 May 17, 2010

Rally needs your help to win a $50K grant!

Pepsi is giving away millions to fund great ideas. The Rally Foundation wants to create the Fantasy Baseball Tour and needs your help. Voti…

Started by Lisa McCraw

0 Apr 12, 2010

The Pepsi Refresh Project - April 2010

Pepsi is giving away millions to fund great ideas. Voting for the new April 2010 ideas is now open. Find your favorite ideas and come back…

Started by AJs Dad

0 Apr 1, 2010

RSS

Coalition Against Childhood Cancer

PAC2 is proud founding member of the Coalition Against Childhood Cancer!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Sharleen Bailey is now a member of People Against Childhood Cancer
Aug 8
Sharon Fitzsimmons Wozny is now a member of People Against Childhood Cancer
Jun 24
Barbara Faye Bartlett updated their profile
Jun 17
Ulrike Szalay is now a member of People Against Childhood Cancer
May 5