Legislative News (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No funding for the Carolyn Walker Pryce Conquer Childhood Cancer Act (?)

Yesterday's news about the lack of funding for the Carolyn Pryce Walker Conquer Childhood Cancer Act was hard to take, and we all had simil…

Started by AJs Dad

32 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by dari mcmanus

Caroline Price Walker cannot die

My thought is we gave them a chance. Now we need to put together press releases and get more local (and hopefully national) media talking a…

Started by gbworld

2 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Michelle Konish

Taking a look at funding for childhood cancer....

This is a really good summary of some of the issues. And they have also compiled a list of the folks on the appropriations committees, here…

Started by AJs Dad

2 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Karla Knudson

CureSearch Call Messaging Changed to This Link for Contacting Your Congress People About the Caroline Pryce Walker Conquer Childhood Cancer Bill

CureSearch has changed the call messaging link. Please go to http://capwiz.com/curesearch/callalert/index.tt?alertid=14332706 This is to r…

Started by Brenda Everson-Wiesman

0 Nov 18, 2009

Defend the Caroline Pryce Walker Childhood Cancer Act

I fyou have not done so yet, go to cure search: http://capwiz.com/curesearch/home/ It appears our lovely Congress is so keen on putting ev…

Started by gbworld

4 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by gbworld

Invite your Congressional Representative to join the new Pediatric Cancer Caucus and to Tour your Hospital /Clinic!

With the announcement this week of the formation of the pediatric cancer caucus, first I want to encourage everyone at PAC2 once again to a…

Started by Lisa Molina

6 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by D Jones

Pediatric Cancer Caucus Announced

Pediatric Cancer Caucus Announced hopefully the first of many news releases....and some ACTION!Congressman Sestak Announces Pediatric Canc…

Started by AJs Dad

22 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by AJs Dad

Washington Post article on Reach the Day!

Hi everyone, I don't post much, but I wanted to share a link from The Washington Post today about Reach the Day. These pictures were actua…

Started by Christina

3 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Amy Bucher

Senate Bill 717

Anyone have information on SB 717 - The new "Cancer Bill" recently submitted by Ted Kennedy and Kay Bailey Hutchison? Inquiring minds would…

Started by Lisa Molina

2 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Dave Nickason

Obama Reversing Stem Cell Limits Bush Imposed

March 7, 2009 Obama Reversing Stem Cell Limits Bush Imposed By DAVID STOUT and GARDINER HARRIS WASHINGTON — President Obama will announce…

Started by AJs Dad

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by dari mcmanus

RSS

Coalition Against Childhood Cancer

PAC2 is proud founding member of the Coalition Against Childhood Cancer!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Fundraisers

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by AJs Dad.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service