IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insurance Solicitaion

I was checking my email and one from PAC2 telling me it was as easy as entering my zip code. So I did expecting to see something relavent t…

Started by Stacie Ritter

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Donna Criner

Drug Shortage Update...and a thanks!

Dear PAC2,   as you know there has been a critical shortage of drugs used to treat childhood (and other) cancers.   It has been building fo…

Started by PAC2

0 Feb 21, 2012

Update on the methotrexate drug shortage from Dr. Peter Adamson and the Children's Oncology Group

Dear PAC2, Dr. Peter Adamson/Children's Oncology Group provides this update on the methotrexate drug shortage

Started by AJs Dad

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Margaret Norris

Call to Action - Drug Shortage

Dear PAC2,   Right now there is a dire shortage of drugs that are used to treat children with cancer.   According to this NY Times articl…

Started by PAC2

5 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by AJs Dad

Dr. John Maris, CHOP: Testimony to Congress on the Drug Shortage

Testimony submitted to the U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Full Committee Hearing on Prescription Drug Short…

Started by PAC2

2 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by AJs Dad

Growth Hormone Therapy

My daughter is a 3 years  SPNET brain cancer survivor.  Did the whole course of treatment (15 hours surgery, chemotherapy, radiation and st…

Started by Michelle Gonzales

0 Jan 26, 2012

Childhood Cancer Action Day

I was wondering if anyone was planning on attending the Childhood Cancer Action Day this June in Washington DC?  I plan on attending and wa…

Started by Sarah Stonebraker

1 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by AJs Dad

Helping

How can i help

Started by Carole Kane

1 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by AJs Dad

I care

I am blessed to have 5 healthy chilldren , two god blessed me with and 3 that came into my life when i married my husband.   I will not say…

Started by Carole Kane

0 Nov 24, 2011

Hello

Hello my name is Lexie Hulsey I do cups fir kids with cancer!! I did one for a little girl and she went to heaven sunday!! Visitation was t…

Started by Lexie hulsey

0 Nov 23, 2011

RSS

Coalition Against Childhood Cancer

PAC2 is proud founding member of the Coalition Against Childhood Cancer!

Photos

• Add Photos

Fundraisers

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by AJs Dad.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service