Support (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Tampa area families interested in participating in the Rally Fantasy Baseball Tour

Rally Foundation has been awarded more tickets for the Tampa stop of the Rally Fantasy Baseball Tour! They are looking for families affecte…

Started by Lisa McCraw

0 Jun 11, 2010

Support for Trevayne

So, this is Trevayne. Diagnosed with OSTEOSARCOMA she is currently at AI DuPont Hospital for Children. She and her Mother traveled here fr…

Started by Suzanne Wozniak

0 May 13, 2010

Unbelievable Story

http://cbs4.com/health/Diana.Smith.Woman.2.1623788.html

Started by rob whan

0 Apr 12, 2010

March 28 2010

March 28, 2010 March 28th is a date…a date that started a life of grief for myself, my family and friends. Caleb passed on to heaven at 4:3…

Started by rob whan

1 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by AJs Dad

Lessons.......

from our hero's. As I go thru each hour, I have to remind myself of the many lessons that AJ taught me. Sounds silly to an outsider I suppo…

Started by AJs Dad

38 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by AJs Dad

Strange Coincidence(?)

I am at work with little to do at the moment. So I decided to do a Google search for "Ewings Sarcoma" and "Caring Bridge" to see if I could…

Started by gbworld

1 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by AJs Dad

Children's Inpatient Hospice in Bay Area

I learned about the George Mark Children's House at the CA Women's Conference on Tuesday. It's founder, Kathy Hull, was honored with the Mi…

Started by Peggy

0 Oct 30, 2009

What is a hero?

This is something I posted on my carepage last night . I just want to share because cancer dads quite often get left out ... What is a her…

Started by Julian's Mama

3 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Bev Simmons

Emotional & Spiritual Support for Kids with Cancer - Your Input Requested

Good Evening... I introduced myself a while back and I have been lurking for quite some time now. I apologize that I have not been more act…

Started by Diane Moore ~ Striving for More

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Lisa Molina

BONE MARROW DRIVE

PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE BONE MARROW DRIVE WHILE IS IT FREE. THIS USALLY COSTS OVER $40 PER KIT AND IS NO CHARGE UNTIL THE 22ND OF JUNE. THE…

Started by rob whan

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by dari mcmanus

RSS

Coalition Against Childhood Cancer

PAC2 is proud founding member of the Coalition Against Childhood Cancer!

Photos

• Add Photos

Fundraisers

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by AJs Dad.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service