Guest Columns (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coach's Corner - Rally Foundation - Feb 2010

So much has been going on with the Rally Foundation! ! The Rally Foundation, through volunteers across the country, raises awareness and…

Started by AJs Dad

0 Feb 13, 2010

Coach's Corner - St. Baldricks Foundation

It’s a New Year and a New Decade!It’s Time to Get Involved! Join the thousands of people worldwide who are working to conquer kids’ cance…

Started by AJs Dad

0 Jan 23, 2010

Candlelighters congratulates Peter Adamson, new COG Chair

Dear Families, Affiliates, Board, I am pleased to announce that Dr. Peter C. Adamson, MD, pediatric oncologist and childhood cancer resear…

Started by AJs Dad

0 Dec 13, 2009

Friends for Life, Seattle Children's Guild supports Pediatric Oncology Research

More children die from cancer each year than from AIDS, asthma, diabetes, and cystic fibrosis COMBINED. Of the children who survive, 60% ar…

Started by Dene James

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Kathi Clarke

Guest Column - Kate Schafer - CureSearch

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month: The childhood cancer community is coming together for activities and events across the coun…

Started by AJs Dad

0 Sep 1, 2009

Guest Column - Kate Schafer - CureSearch and Reach the Day

On Tuesday, June 22-23, the childhood cancer community, including families, patients, and friends traveled from 34 states to Washington DC…

Started by AJs Dad

6 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Rob and Kate Perschon

February 13, 2009 - Kate Schafer - CureSearch

I am so pleased to be able to write another guest column for PAC2. I am in awe each time I log on to the PAC2 site and see all of the activ…

Started by AJs Dad

0 Feb 17, 2009

Feedback On Guest Columns

I would appreciate if PAC2 members would either simply thank our guest columnists for writing or discuss the column. Thanks..

Started by AJs Dad

20 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by dari mcmanus

December 19, 2008 - Dean Crowe - Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research

Today, PAC2 is honored to have Dean Crowe the Founder and CEO of the Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research as our Guest Columnist.…

Started by AJs Dad

2 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by C. Hood

Guest Column - December 5, 2008 - SuperSibs - Melanie Goldish

Today we welcome Melanie the founder of SuperSibs....helping to complete the total family care in pediatric cancer....thanks Melanie! Total…

Started by AJs Dad

0 Dec 8, 2008

RSS

Coalition Against Childhood Cancer

PAC2 is proud founding member of the Coalition Against Childhood Cancer!

Photos

• Add Photos

Fundraisers

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by AJs Dad.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service