The Story Room........Hope and Courage (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating Awareness One Person At A Time!

In February of 2008 a man that works with my father received the news his son had cancer. His four year old son Will was diagnosed with ALL…

Started by Mackenzie West

20 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by karen hillen

The budding flower that died of Medical drought

By Alpha Bedoh Kamara Like millions of healthy children, Fatmata Kamara, was a charming and promising girl. She was under the care of her g…

Started by Alpha Bedoh Kamara

0 Apr 13, 2011

God, Tony, and the One Legged Bird

This is our post for World Cancer Day: a portion of a story my wife, Debbie, wrote.“Let me hear from you, Lord.” That was the only prayer…

Started by Mark Quinn

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Mark Quinn

Who You'd be Today?

Who You’d be Today?   Happy Birthday Baby: Today is March 17, 2010. It has been 6 years since we first saw your beautiful face. That day fo…

Started by rob whan

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Kathi Clarke

Acceptance or not!

A special welcome to everyone to The Story Room......Hope and Courage. We meet every Monday evening, starting around 9:00 pm EST. One perso…

Started by Julian's Mama

10 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by TEAM SUPERBUB, Kevin & Dawn B.

Kieran's Story -- The Story Continues!

First, an update on Kieran’s progress.  We are at three years and one month from NB stage iv amplified diagnosis, 2 years and six months NE…

Started by Rebecca Wright

3 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by C. Hood

CJ's Journey

I want to share with you the first of only two journal entries that I wrote when my son was first diagnosed:   4/8/8 Well today we finally…

Started by Jeanine Aubuchon

18 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Jeanine Aubuchon

Faith & The Impact of Cancer

A special welcome to everyone to The Story Room......Hope and Courage. We meet every Monday evening, starting around 8:00 pm EST. One perso…

Started by Tracy Gray

13 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Pam Ricci

Memories, lessons and more to accomplish.

I can remember exactly where I was the night I watched George W. Bush Sr. and his wife, Barbara, talking about the death of their 3 year ol…

Started by Henry Tucker's Mom

24 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by C. Hood

Sibling Healing

A special welcome to everyone to The Story Room......Hope and Courage. We meet every Monday evening, starting around 8:00 pm EST. One per…

Started by Melanie Goldish

10 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Melanie Goldish

RSS

Coalition Against Childhood Cancer

PAC2 is proud founding member of the Coalition Against Childhood Cancer!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Fundraisers

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by AJs Dad.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service