I am writing today to invite you to consider joining us for the 2nd annual Denver Curesearch Walk on Saturday, August 20th at City Park.  I am a member of the walk committee and am searching for new team captains to help us expand our walk this year.  We have a modest goal of having 23 more teams registered by June 4th.  Can you help us? 

Please visit  http://www.curesearchwalk.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=462375 to get all the details of the walk event, create a team and/or make a donation.

We had a lovely day last year and are excited to make it even bigger and better this year!

Thanks!

Peggy

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Planning is in its final stages and we are going to have an awesome event this year!  We have more activities for kids planned and the team from CureSearch is doing an wonderful job for us to get things just right!  Won't you please join us?  If you aren't available, we'll be glad to take virtual walkers too! 

One quick correction, the event is being held at Sloan's Lake Park again this year, not City Park.  We had some scheduling confusion at the beginning of our planning and I'm sorry for any confusion that might cause.

Thanks!

Peggy

RSS

Coalition Against Childhood Cancer

PAC2 is proud founding member of the Coalition Against Childhood Cancer!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Tracy is now a member of People Against Childhood Cancer
Mar 30
Alison Ingle is now a member of People Against Childhood Cancer
Mar 18
Carol Jane Cleghorn-Wilson is now a member of People Against Childhood Cancer
Mar 10
Jackie Smaha is now a member of People Against Childhood Cancer
Mar 3