In all my messages I "chat" about this "chat" feature. In fact, PAC2 "advertises" Tuesday and Thursday night chats. Unfortunately, for the past two weeks, I have not shown up, and frankly I don't know Chat has happened or not. The times I have been there I've seen great discussion between members. I am looking for a "few good talkers" to help coordinate, advertise, suggest topics, moderate and take some notes from Tuesday chat sessions (9 PM ET). Before I get my first refund request due to false-advertising on the Chat!
Sign up below if you are interested. Just download and update the latest file which has a list of Tuesdays, moderator and topic. Thanks.

Views: 769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL! I stopped by on Tuesday this week but there was only one other member online at the time so I bowed out. I was a bit late though so maybe others were more prompt and moved on before I got there. I don't think I can commit to every week but I would be able to take a Tuesday chat per month if you wanted to divide it up that way.

Peg
Anyone interested in leading a chat room discussion can sign up on this sheet. Simply pick a date, topic, fill it in and repost it
Attachments:
File attached. I don't know how I missed this post before. I signed up for Nov 18, topic "How to incorporate CCA into the Holidays". We are having this same topic in our NW Group tonight.

Do we just start discussion with chat notes afterwards?
Attachments:
Hey Kathi, yeah, just intro and moderate the chat as you can, and if you are really into it, some one lines would be icing on the cake

RSS

Coalition Against Childhood Cancer

PAC2 is proud founding member of the Coalition Against Childhood Cancer!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Sharon Fitzsimmons Wozny is now a member of People Against Childhood Cancer
Jun 24
Barbara Faye Bartlett updated their profile
Jun 17
Ulrike Szalay is now a member of People Against Childhood Cancer
May 5
Tracy is now a member of People Against Childhood Cancer
Mar 30